One of the most powerful ways to put forth the message about your company is video. Here is the importance of high quality corporate videos and the dangers of poor quality ones.
A video is a great tool to show people who you are, what you do and what you have to offer. Videos provide both visual and audio stimulation for your potential customers and they are very effective. If a photo is worth 1,000 words, a video is even more valuable.
A video can take many forms. It can be a demonstration that showcases and explains a product to your audience, a traditional corporate video that showcases your company as a whole or a promotional video. It can be as serious or as playful as you want – keeping in mind that something unique, creative, funny or eye-catching is more likely to succeed. Our favourite high-end corporate video series is from BMW each video features A-Grade Hollywood Actors and Directors as well as amazing special effects! These videos have multimillion dollar budgets, wouldn’t we love that!
If you aren’t already telling the story of your company with the potent method of corporate video, then you are missing out on a big chance to make an unforgettable first impression.
Advantages of Corporate Videos
So what are some of the reasons to use a corporate video to promote your brand? First of all, did you know that including video on your landing page can increase your conversion rate by 80%? You can read more on the Power of Video on our clients guide from our home page. In addition to the amazing facts on video’s power potential, keep in mind the following:
- Video allows you to show things that may be difficult to explain in writing.
- In a video you can use impactful images along with sound and music in order to evoke a feeling or mood in your customers.
- Search engines favour videos. If you have video content on your website, this will help with your rankings and therefore will bring more traffic to your site. Google loves quality content so make sure your videos are informative and helpful.
- Watching a video requires a lot less effort than reading a page of information. So, your website visitors can learn about your business in a relaxed and enjoyable way.
- If your videos include demonstrations or training materials, they will be much easier for viewers to digest than would be the case with a manual or a diagram.
- Your video can end with a strong call-to-action statement which will inspire a visitor to get involved or to purchase your product. Recently we’ve noticed many radio ads now saying “Visit our website and view our short introductory video”, now that’s a great double call to action…go here and do this!
- The video can include interviews and testimonials from happy prior customers. This is very influential on the perception of your brand.
- Videos are commonly shared on social media, especially if they are quirky, funny, entertaining or inspiring. This is great for your brand, as the customers will be doing the marketing for you.
In the video below we show an example of production that really came together, not only to deliver a clear message but also to boost the image perception of the brand as a quality one. This is so the client can approach higher end clients with confidence that their video quality matches their product quality.
Invest in High Quality Video Content
Although opting for the cheaper version of a corporate video might seem like a smart financial move at the time, it’s really a mistake. By selling your business short and creating a poor quality, cheap corporate video you will be missing out on a valuable opportunity to showcase your brand in the best possible light. The video’s quality will reflect on your business and damage your reputation in the eyes of your customers.
However, when you invest in a high quality corporate video, you will be ensuring that customers get a professional first impression of your business. The video will present your brand and your services in the best possible way, winning you more customers and increasing your reach.
Rockmans Creative Media are experts with real broadcast television experience and we are experts in creating unique corporate videos, we can put together a production that will really “Wow” your customers. We get to know the personality of your brand so we can come up with the best possible way to tell your story.
To find out about our professional, high-end video production services, please contact us today at email@example.com or 03 9500 0053.